Outside of major meetings, Florida Realtors committees meet here.
Welcome to The Voice, the place where Florida Realtors committees connect. It’s a private, secure location where committee members can network and collaborate with each other year-round and have any time access to those discussions via a computer or mobile device.
- Use of The Voice is limited to Florida Realtors committees, presidential advisory groups, advisory boards, work groups, and select other association groups, as well as the staff who support those groups.
- The Voice replaces email, closed Facebook groups, and project management platforms — such as Basecamp — currently being used by these groups.
- Committee members are encouraged to communicate freely within their Voice community. Any member of a committee may initiate conversation or post a document; it isn’t necessary for the chair, vice chair, or staff executive to initiate dialogue.
- Florida Realtors’ flagship website, floridarealtors.org, remains the repository and official record, available to all Florida Realtors members, for committee agendas, recommendations, and minutes. Staff executives will notify committee members via The Voice when relevant documents are posted at floridarealtors.org.
- Please keep discussions to committee business.
- Additional Voice communities will be created as needed for:
- Constituent groups that communicate regularly across the organization, such as staff executives, Florida Realtors committee liaisons and local association presidents and AEs.
- Workgroups and presidential advisory groups formed to carry out a short-term mission.
- Two or more committees jointly working on a project, so that those committees may communicate with each other.